PhD (Public Policy and Management), University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA (2014)
MBA, The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA (2010)
BA (Political Science and Public Relations), University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA (1993)
Summary of Interests
- Nonprofit Management and Governance
- Nonprofits and Advocacy
- Charitable Giving and Philanthropy
- Contracting and Cross-Sectoral Collaboration
Courses and Seminars
- 680: Managing Nonprofit Organizations
- 618: Public Sector Theory
- 280: Introduction to the Nonprofit Sector
- 688: Nonprofit Consultancy
See Dyana's personal website for a CV and updated descriptions of research.
Dyana Mason was featured in The Conversation about the impact of Covid-19 on the Nonprofit Sector.