Are you interested in receiving online support over the course of the term for your work in English, Honors College, or AEIS course? Then you are eligible to access the Writing Associates Online Tutorial services.
Here’s how it works:
• go to our Writing Associates scheduling site: https://writingassociates.uoregon.edu
• click on “Create a new account” and select a username and password
• log in and schedule a tutoring session by clicking on "Tutoring Calendar" and choosing an available time—appointments must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance
• email your tutor an English, Honors College or AEIS assignment or essay draft in advance of your session;
• prepare by identifying specific ideas about what areas of writing you would like to work on with your tutor;
• meet to discuss your writing with a tutor in real time on Microsoft Teams
If you have questions or would like more information about this or our other tutoring services email Dr. Kate Myers (email@example.com).