Welcome to our graduate resources page, where you can find current and past editions of the Graduate Handbook, forms related to coursework, and more.For information related to graduate employment, please visit the Administrative and Faculty Resources Page.
- 2019-2020 Graduate Handbook
- 2018-2019 Graduate Handbook
- 2017-2018 Graduate Handbook
- 2016-2017 Graduate Handbook
- 2015-2016 Graduate Handbook
- 2014-2015 Graduate Handbook
Courses and Registration
- Individualized Study Form
- Use this form to register for ENG 503 (Thesis), 601 (General Study), and 603 (Dissertation).
- Request for Non-ENG Course to Count as Seminar
- Request to for 500-level Course to Count as Seminar
- Request for ENG 605: Reading and Conference to Count as Seminar
- Summer Extension Form
Plan of Study
Dissertation and Thesis
- Dissertation Check-In Form
- First-Year Dissertation Status Meeting
- Application for Masters Thesis Option
Graduate Student Travel
All graduate student travel during the academic term requires an approved English Department Travel Authorization Form no later than 4 weeks prior to the departure date. Approvals are processed by the English Department administrative staff and Department Head signatures are obtained via adminstrative staff.
- English Graduate Student Travel Policy and Procedure
- English Department Travel Authorization Form
- Note that all sections of the form need to be completed for form to move forward to obtain Department Head approval.