2017 Oregon Game Studies Conference
May 13 – 6:00 pm
Saturday, May 13, 2017, UO Think.Play will host the 2017 Oregon Games Studies Conference (OGSC), a full day of video games, culture and critique, featuring talks by Kahlief Adams, Josh Boykin, and Britt Brady. The conference will be held in the LLC Performance Hall from 10:00am-6:00pm. The event is free and open to the public. Schedule of events:
2017 Oregon Games Studies Conference
- 10:00am Opening Ceremonies
- Meet & Greet, coffee and breakfast snacks
- 10:30-11:30: Talk #1: Britt Brady
- 11:30-12: Break
- 12-1: Talk #2: “Spawn on Me: Founding a Company in Game Studies” by Kahlief Adams
- 1-2: Lunch Break
- Join us for free pizza!
- 2-3: Games Expo
- 3-4: Talk #3: “The Industry and Intelligames” by Josh Boykin
- 4-5: Closing remarks and games
Information: Amber Cecil (firstname.lastname@example.org), UO Think.Play steering committee member and conference organizer.