Need Help With An English Essay?
Tutors can help you with any stage of the writing process:
- Developing ideas
- Finding and supporting a strong thesis
- Organizing an argument
- Revising your rough draft
- Using primary and secondary sources
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to the Writing Associates home page and click “Create New Account.” You’ll be asked to create a username and password.
- Log in with your new username and password and begin scheduling tutoring sessions from the scheduling calendar on the site.
- Sessions are 50 minutes and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. There is no drop-in tutoring. Appointments are held in 269 PLC.
For more information about scheduling tutoring, contact Elizabeth Curry.
For more information about the Writing Associates Program, contact Dr. John Gage.